- Announcing ViteConf
Coming this October: Join the web ecosystem for a free online event featuring 28 all-star speakers and a StackBlitz surprise ⚡️
- WebContainers are now supported in Firefox on desktop and Android
WebContainers are now supported on Firefox for desktop and mobile as a result of StackBlitz and Mozilla collaboration! 🥳
- Powering over 2M developers a month, StackBlitz has raised $7.9M
We're excited to share that our team has raised $7.9M from Greylock, GV (Google Ventures), Tom Preston-Werner (GitHub Co-Founder), and other leaders across the developer space to accelerate the world's transition to fast & secure software development.
- StackBlitz has joined the Bytecode Alliance
Today we're excited to announce our cross-industry patnership with Microsoft, Fastly, Google, Mozilla, Amazon and others enabling us to bring WebContainers to all devices, languages, platforms, and runtimes.
- We've seen enough: StackBlitz is now the largest backer of Vite
For those following along, you may have seen the recent collaborations our team has done with Vite over the past few months. It's also no secret that we're quite fond of their approach and impact on the web ecosystem.
- Introducing WebContainers: Run Node.js natively in your browser
Today we're excited to announce WebContainers, a new type of WebAssembly-based operating system that boots instantly and enables Node.js environments to run natively in-browser.