- Remix v1 has landed, and it runs on WebContainers
We're excited to announce our partnership with Michael Jackson, Ryan Florence, Kent Dodds and the Remix team on WebContainers!
- SvelteKit is now fully supported in WebContainers
Start building your next SvelteKit project in a browser, in a second!
- Shopify partners with StackBlitz to bring Hydrogen development in-browser
Today we're excited to announce our latest partner with StackBlitz WebContainers — **Shopify**!
- StackBlitz September 2021 Update
Welcome to the September 2021 update for StackBlitz! Some of the key highlights include new frameworks support, database support in WebContainer, and more.
- Introducing Vite.new Templates!
Officially announcing vite.new, now supports vue, react, svelte and others with just a URL path!
- Announcing WebContainers Astro support! 🛰
We're so excited! Astro fits StackBlitz so well – here is why
- Introducing: SQLite3 support in WebContainers! 🧪
You can start using databases in your StackBlitz projects!
- StackBlitz July 2021 Update
WebContainer and the StackBlitz platform received lots of updates this last month, let's see what is new and what has improved!
- StackBlitz June 2021 Update
It's been a little over a month since WebContainers – our big reveal – have been made public. We haven't stopped shipping, here's the recap of the latest!
- Interactive Docs: The new norm for Remote Work
Documentation used to be extremely important in every engineering project, but now, when so many teams work remotely, it's critical.
- Why we chose Eleventy for the StackBlitz blog
We're back with a fresh new blog, some tips, and lots to say! Let's talk the why's and how's of staring your own digital journal.